Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful for Grandpa

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend in Michigan with my parents.

Early on it became clear that Evangeline has a thing for her Grandpa. Whenever he was in the room she was either sitting with him or walking to him. She even tried to stand next to him and hold onto his pant leg with her pudgy little hand while he carved the turkey.

It was precious to watch.

Evie has good taste. My dad is a rock in my life and is one of the kindest people I know.

He loves his grand kids and welcomed Evie with open arms when we adopted her.

I couldn't get a great picture of them together because Evangeline likes to move but here is a picture of Evie and her buddy:



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and more importantly, a chance to actually give thanks to God for all the blessings you receive.