Thursday, May 7, 2009


I heard from our facilitator today that he got a submission date for our dossier. May 18th, at 11:20am. After waiting for nearly three weeks for a date, that is very good news.

Our paperwork is a little bit different than other peoples' because my husband, Sergei, is not an American Citizen but he has a green card.

Please pray with us for May 18th, that the dossier will be accepted and that we will be able to receive a travel date without any more complications.

Also, my friend Brigitte is leaving this Saturday, May 9th to adopt her soon to be son, Jacob and my other friend, Amy, is leaving a week after for her adoption.

Many other Reece's Rainbow friends are close to traveling too.

Would love it if you could pray for them also. So exciting!