Monday, January 26, 2009

Help Bring Jacob Home!

Jacob
Grab This Button


My dear friend, Brigitte, and her family are in the process of bringing Jacob home from Eastern Europe.

Brigitte and I are neck and neck in the adoption process. She is my cheerleader and organizer, prayer warrior and friend. We have a bond through this time in our lives and through our children. I look forward to a life-long friendship with the Van Nice family.

Right now they have a donation opportunity on their blog to help bring Jacob home. At the end of the allotted time, Josie, Brigitte's oldest who also happens to have Down syndrome will pick a name out of a hat and that person will win a Nintendo Wii!

Yesterday I found out that for a few days a very generous friend of the family has offered to match donations!

Pop over and chip in! Let's bring Jacob home!!