Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sisters


We are doing well! Of course, Polly is trying to crawl back into my womb and today I took a nap with her and as she fell asleep she said over and over, "mom, home."

Evie is mad that we are not giving her home-made soup for every meal, but she is adjusting. She is sleeping well and tolerating her sisters and enjoying play time with mom and dad.

Today, Elaina and Zoya went to Michigan to spend some time with cousins in from California at Grandma's house and I am planning to enjoy the next few days with the two little ones. I also need to do some unpacking.

I have posts in my mind that need to be written...about the first night home with Evie...post-orphanage behavior...feelings as a mother of four...worries about how in the world I'm going to do this...

But for now, I leave you with this picture of all four Marchenko girls together...happy...and together.